This tranquil piece of heaven is situated less than 200 m away from the Keurbooms lagoon river mouth and newly forming beach of Lookout.
A beach lovers haven! A white sandy shore, enticing lagoon for toddlers to frolic and swim, sun tanners sanctuary and swimming paradise Heaven! Water sports such as windsurfing, boating and swimming on your door step. Absorb the African sun in all its glory from the beach or your private balcony. Take your binoculars with to the sandy lagoon shore and do some bird watching across the lagoon or watch the beautiful bird sanctuary island from the Apartments roof while sipping sundowners. Catch an early morning glimpse of the dolphins playing in the surf and enjoy the whales coasting in the Bay.
- 2 bedrooms (4 beds) opening onto patio
- En-suite bathrooms and guest toilet
- Dishwasher and washing machine & dryer combo
- Secure parking (garage) and guest parking
- Cutlery and crockery
- Kettle, coffee machine & toaster
- Iron and ironing board
- Servicing at additional cost
- LCD screen TV, DVD player; DSTV (satellite) & surround sound * no smart card required
- Towelling (bathroom and beach) Linen
- Roof top terrace (braai / barbeque and lunch area)
- Prep bowl and sink
- Fridge / freezer combo
- Approximately 200 m from the beach
- Close to Market Square and Main town Plett (Woolworths, Pick n Pay and clothing stores)
- 8 seater dining room opening onto a private balcony
- Close to golf courses, monkey land, etc
- Gas / Electric hob & oven
- Private entrance
- Open plan living area
- Panoramic views
This is all there for your pleasure and to watch the beautiful African sunrises and sunsets whilst enjoying the gorgeous white waves crashing onto the tranquil bay. The panoramic view of Plettenberg Bay can be enjoyed from the Apartment.
No unaccompanied students / scholars will be allowed. No pets allowed.